Sofa Killer tricolor onesie Jamaica
Are you ready to have fun in this awesome black, green, and yellow onesie with black cuffs ? It doesn’t just look pretty – we can guarantee you’re gonna love being in this super comfy jumpsuit. Your skin will love breathing, because the onesie is 92% cotton, & the other 8% is elastane/polyester to really make this onesie feel like your second skin – you can chill in it, or you can run around like a happy little kid. Whichever floats your boat – either your literal or your actual boat. Hey, sailor!
Sofa Killer: made in Lithuania, logo sewed on the chest.
You can take our onesie size recommendations:
- M suitable for body length 1,75m to 1,80m, EU with size 40
- L suitable for body length 1,80m to 1,85m, EU with size 42
- XXL suitable for body length 1,85m to 1,95m, EU with size 46/48