sofa killer onesie
sofa killer onesie

Sofa Killer sky BLUE onesie

Regular price €69

Combining colours is fun and all (this particular onesie is light grey, blue ocean, neon green, and a lovely blanched almond), but we wanted to go a step further. Therefore, we’ve introduced a second material that’s decorating parts of this jumpsuit! Doesn’t it look great? Of course, comfort comes first when we’re talking about Sofa Killer clothes, so rest assured that this is yet another second-skin-like onesie made of 92% cotton, & the other 8% is elastane/polyester for the freedom of movement. Jump in and chill!

Sofa Killer: made in Lithuania

 

You can take our onesie size recommendations:

- XS suitable for body length 1,60m to 1,70m, EU with size 36
- S suitable for body length 1,65m to 1,75m, EU with size 38
- M suitable for body length 1,75m to 1,80m, EU with size 40
- L suitable for body length 1,80m to 1,85m, EU with size 42
- XL suitable for body length 1,80m to 1,90m, EU with size 44/46
- XXL suitable for body length 1,85m to 1,95m, EU with size 46/48
- XXXL suitable for body length 1,85m to 2,00m, EU with size 46/48
sofa killer onesie
sofa killer onesie
sofa killer onesie
sofa killer onesie
sofa killer onesie